I got to stay with the boys at school today. Tias was happy. The boys made some extra special crafts and saw some friends. Jonas "wote a note to his fwind Xavi" before we went to school. Xavi had made Jonas something too. He made him a "sandwich". It was some cheese and a goldfish between two saltine crackers with an animal cracker on the side. I thought it was so sweet.
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Hanging With The Boys
I got to stay with the boys at school today. Tias was happy. The boys made some extra special crafts and saw some friends. Jonas "wote a note to his fwind Xavi" before we went to school. Xavi had made Jonas something too. He made him a "sandwich". It was some cheese and a goldfish between two saltine crackers with an animal cracker on the side. I thought it was so sweet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment