Saturday, December 12, 2009

My Morning

Well, it started at 3:45. Tias woke up and then couldn't fall back asleep. After an hour....my mission was accomplished. I tiptoed back into bed and 10 minutes later, Jonas was up. His diaper was soaked and he had to poop! Seriously?! What could I do? I handed him his Leapster and went back to lay down. 5 minutes later, "Mama!" Yes, Tias was back up. This time I sent Woody in to work. Needless to say, I never fell back asleep and Jonas never even pooped! It was a long morning. My morning got longer when it started to rain just as I began my 15 mile run. It never stopped raining. Sometimes it poured. It was cold, I was dripping (literally) wet and I had never seen so many knots in my hair. Note to self: Braid your hair the next time you run in the rain. When I finished the last mile at my favorite coffee shop, my looks were atrocious! They were not the looks of a dedicated runner, but those of a psychopath. But at least I got my miles in!

No comments: