Friday, December 18, 2009

Things To Be Thankful For: Day23


I am thankful for:
1. Redlands ER: They fixed Jonas' toe today.
2. Straight Jackets: It took that and 5 others to give Jonas 4 stitches today.
3. Soup: It's a good ending to a traumatic day.
4. Gift Shops: Jonas got a few new toys to help distract him from the 1 1/2 hours of stitching and cleaning.
5. My mom: She went with me today and helped with the madness.
6. Friendly nurses: They were so nice and helpful.
7. Antibiotics: Will keep Jonas' toe from getting an infection.
8. My parent's shower: They have one of those shower heads that comes down and made for an easy bath for Jonas tonight.
9. Strollers and shopping carts: I'm gonna need them since Jonas will probably not be doing much walking.
10. That I kept it together while my baby was crying hysterically for hours upon hours cause he nearly chopped the end of his toe off.

No comments: