Thursday, December 3, 2009

Things To Be Thankful For: Day 8


I am thankful for:
1. Being a nursing mom: it's what was and is best for my boys...even if I can't sit in my house without being nagged :)
2. Sunglasses: they cover up the fact that I usually don't have any makeup on.
3. My students: they bring my patience to a whole new level.
4. Franklin: he's such a good dog and always barks when anyone's at the fence.
5. Talula: She is the sweetest Rot ever.
6. San Diego: it was such a fun place to go to college and has given me a lot of good memories.
7. Cloth diapers: I've saved a lot of money and helped the Earth.
8. My husband's shop: he gets to work at home.
9. Candy: it's a good treat (and a great bribe).
10. Fussy babies: they make me stop what I'm doing and focus on them.

No comments: