Saturday, December 5, 2009

Mission Inn Lights


Tonight we ventured out to the Mission Inn Christmas lights. The post meal at Spaghetti Factory was so good and I can't wait for Redlands to open theirs on Monday. The kids had fun!

Notice Jonas' boots....had to wear the boots and I pick my battles.


By far Tias' favorite part of the night....lots of horse drawn carriages (or "ho hos" as Tias would say)


The kids loved their "glittery" hooves


One of these days I'll get a decent picture of these four.

It was cold and fun to bundle up. Jonas was so excited to see the ice skating rink set up outside and was dying to ice skate, but we all know how that would have turned out. He said this was his favorite part (even though he didn't even get to play on it).

I love Christmas!

1 comment:

Kindra said...

We always go every year with my parents too!!! How was it on a Sunday? We usually go on a weeknight. Cute pics!!!