
I am thankful for:
1. Lemonade: the boys love love love it!
2. Quiet drives to work: its a little bit of child free time that I look forward to.3. Stories: Jonas wants me to tell him stories all the time (right now they have to be about a baby chick who gets lost and finds his friends Tiger, Big Dinosaur and Crow).
4. My Master's Degree: It does give a little extra money5. Benefits: they provide dental, vision, chiropractic and medical insurance (we'll see how that changes).
6. Contacts: they make me see without any glasses.7. Low gas prices: at least it's not as bad to buy something you have to have when you can save a few cents.
8. Subway: good sandwiches.9. Root Beer: it's like a dessert.
10. Zero credit cards: cause if I don't have the money now...I probably won't next month either.
No comments:
Post a Comment