
I am thankful for:
1. The 8.5 mile drive from my mom and dads: it's just enough to put both boys to sleep after a long day.
2. Being able to transfer the boys into bed: when they're out, they're out.
3. I love yous: Nothing is better than an impromptu "I wuv you" from Jonas and Tias will follow it up with a kiss (it's his way of saying "I love you".
4. Hot Skinny Vanilla Lattes: best on a cold day.
5. Tough Administration: draws my colleagues and I closer.
6. Our fountain: love to open the kitchen window and hear the relaxing sound.
7. Hugs from old students: They're so sweet and innocent.
8. The week before Christmas at school: so many fun things to do with the kids...gingerbread houses, gift wrapping, making cards, Polar Express trip, hot chocolate, gift giving, pjs....to name a few.
9. Car heaters: Its just been so cold.
10. Being a decent typer: makes these lists come out pretty fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment