Monday, December 21, 2009

Things To Be Thankful For: Day 26


I am thankful for:
1. Jonas' foot is healing well: We went to the doctor today and taking the bandages off was horrible. They were stuck. Now I can change them daily.
2. Turkey dogs: They're an easy fix for the boys when there's not much in the house.
3. Boxes: It's amazing how much entertainment they can bring to two young minds.
4. My conversation with Hil: she's down to her last 10 weeks of pregnancy and I can't wait to meet him.
5. Cookie exchanges: Although mine are questionable....I'm looking forward to visiting with friends and some tasty treats.
6. A pretty sunset: Jonas always seems to point them out first.
7. The old friend that found me on Facebook: I loved hearing what she had been up to for the last 12 years.
8. More rain: I'm ready for the hills behind our house to turn green.
9. My strength: I can carry my boys around no problem...oh, and a 40 lb bag of dog food while pushing a stroller cause everyone in Target was busy.
10. Clean water: I love water....it's my drink of choice. Nothing quenches my thirst like a big glass of water...not too cold.

No comments: