Thursday, December 3, 2009

A School Story

I love that Jonas is so verbal that he can tell me what he did at school. Today I asked him how school was and this was the conversation:
"Well school was good, but I had a wittle twouble in the pway woom."
"Oh did you...what trouble did you have?"
"Well, I wanted to sit by Xavy and Evan (Ethan) wouldn't move."
"Oh, did Ethan want to sit by you?"
"Ya, but I wanted to sit by Xavy."
"So what did you do about your problem?"
"I told Zavy to come and just sit on Evan so he would move."
"Oh my! How did that work out for you?"
"Well, Miss Ewise (Elise) said I needed to take a wittle time out until I could use nice words."
"Oh, I bet that wasn't much fun."
"No, cause then I had to sit by myself."
"Oh, that's sad....I hope you make a better choice next time."

I secretly laughed.

No comments: